How to Vote in the Bennington Public Schools
Special Bond Issue Mail-In Election
- Watch the mail for your ballot on or around February 19th!
- Verify there are no voting marks on your ballot when you receive it.
- Confirm there are initials of an election official at the bottom of your ballot.
- Use a #2 lead pencil or black ink pen to mark your ballot.
- Do not over vote, cross out, or erase or your vote will not be counted.
- After voting, insert your ballot into the Return Identification Envelope. (Only one ballot per envelope will be accepted.)
- Fully complete and sign the Return Identification Envelope or your ballot will be rejected.
- your envelope to your county's Election Commission office.by:
- Place $0.50 postage on the envelope and mail by March 9th OR
- Drop off at any Bennington Public School -- there will be volunteers with a collection box in the drop off/pick up lanes at each school February 28th, March 2nd, 9th or 12th.
Questions about voting? Contact the Douglas County Election Commission office at
402-444-VOTE (8683) or the Washington County Clerk's Office at 402-426-6822.